Join Philanthropy Missouri for our last Member call of 2022! We will talk about the effect of the economic landscape on the philanthropic sector. We will have professionals from the field join us as guests to educate and share insights, addressing questions such as:
- How have funders adapted to inflation and this economic shift?
- What changes need to be made as we approach 2023?
- What do nonprofits need from funders at this time of high inflation?
- Share your questions in advance by emailing JoJo
Guest Philanthropic Professionals:
- Professor Patrick Rooney, Executive Associate Dean for Academic Programs; Professor of Economics and Philanthropic Studies at Lilly Family School of Philanthropy (IUPUI)
- Leslie Wilson, Partner at FORVIS
- Dan Prater, Senior Managing Consultant at FORVIS
PhilMO Member Registration:
Please register via your website login.
If you are a Missouri grantmaker who is not currently a PhilMO Member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be registered for this event.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
|A Grantmaker's Playbook for Leading Your Community Through Economic Uncertainty||[PDF, 306.45 KB]|