How do we ensure a robust, inclusive, well-connected and energized philanthropic sector leadership pipeline? Join us on our next Philanthropy Missouri Member Call as we discuss various opportunities to grow your capabilities as a grantmaker. We'll hear firsthand from colleagues who have participated in regional, national, and international skill-building programs, and we'll share curated lists of workshops, fellowships (some with stipends), and other professional development alternatives for you to explore, now and in the future.
Among those who will share their experiences:
- Kiesha Davis, Deaconess Foundation - Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE) Connecting Leaders Fellowship (2015)
- Rebekah Miller, Lutheran Foundation - CORO Women in Leadership (2017)
- Dr. Leigh Anne Taylor Knight, DeBruce Foundation - KC Tomorrow (2018/2019)
- Robin Smith, DeBruce Foundation - Greater Missouri Leadership Challenge (2018)
- Vanessa Cooksey, Regional Arts Commission - USA Eisenhower Fellowship (2016)
Jean Freeman-Crawford, Missouri Foundation for Health - Terrance Keenan Institute for Emerging Leaders in Health Philanthropy Fellowship (2018)
Email email@example.com if you would like the opportunity to share your experience.
For those who wish to browse for sector fellowship and training opportunities, here are some helpful resources:
- Southeastern Council on Foundations:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, under "Leadership Development", for a list of these opportunities.
- ProFellow website:
- It is helpful to watch the 2-minute introductory video.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.