For grantmaking organizations Philanthropy Missouri offers:
- Responsive and personalized service to meet your need: Individualized attention from our staff that recognizes the distinct characteristics and mission of your organization
- On-demand research and resources: Uniquely tailored, high-quality research on local charitable giving and access to national philanthropic best practices
- Networking and partnerships: Opportunities to enhance connections with your funding peers that provide you real-world knowledge, insight and experience from Missouri’s leading grantmakers
- Local presence to serve you close to home: Staff that understands the needs of Missouri grantmakers and provides services using that focused lens
- Distinctive and relevant programs: Twenty to thirty events annually that focus on what matters to our Members, including roundtable discussions, networking luncheons, and topical programs on critical issues and sector trends
- Professional development training: Skill-building sessions that offer tools to help structure and manage effective grantmaking through improved collaboration, advocacy, and evaluation.
- Information to enhance your effectiveness: A curated, bi-weekly philanthropic newsletter, What Gives?, and timely reports and briefs on innovative projects, key community issues, and sector trends.
- Commitment to strengthening philanthropy: A community dedicated to supporting philanthropy in Missouri, utilizing our collective voice to effect change.
- Leadership development: Opportunities for your staff or trustees to serve on our committees and board of directors, gaining valuable experience governing a membership organization.
For consulting and philanthropic support organizations in Missouri, we provide many of the same benefits listed above. However, we do not provide individualized research to Associate Members, and we generally limit content-focused events to full Members. All membership types are welcome to attend networking events.
For questions about what your membership includes, please email or give us a call at (314) 621-6220.