As a membership organization committed to excellent service, Philanthropy Missouri (PhilMO) provides opportunities for networking and professional development across our statewide membership. In addition, we recognize the value of providing customized offerings for smaller groups - or Networks - within the PhilMO membership.
PhilMO Networks (formerly "Peer Communities" and "Affinity Groups") are designed to increase connectivity and provide unique learning opportunities among groups of PhilMO members who:
- Are similar by funder type, funding interest, geographic location, or personal or organizational identity.
- Convene at least two times per year and intend to meet every year.
- May also receive customized services such as the opportunity to participate in a Network listserv or to receive a custom Network news brief.
- Are supported by PhilMO staff and Member-Advisors who partner with staff in shaping Network offerings.
- Early Childhood Funder Network (re-launching in 2023)
- Kansas City Funder Network (in formation)
- St. Louis Funder Network (launching in 2023)
- SWMO Funder Network
Have questions or interested in creating a new PhilMO Network? Please contact our Vice President, Amy Wescott.